Friday, June 3, 2016

Five years ago...

 
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sheepish-cushion


I have some interviews promised but I didn't get one in in time for today's post. I looked back at my old posts and found that I've published around 350 interviews to date. Most of them are indexed here. Go down to the bottom of the page for the list.

I'm going to link to an old post today.  Five years ago I interviewed Jodie Lucas. 

I love the photo at the top of her interview. 



I looked to see if she is still active and the answer is yes, those amazing sheep pillows were published in May 2016. 

So of course now I'm curious about some of the even older interviews. Are the interviewee's still in the knitting industry? I may do a little investigation and let you know later.

No comments:

Post a Comment