Friday, April 27, 2012

I think I've made it as a blogger!


I must have crossed an invisible Internet traffic threshold because suddenly I'm getting hit up by all sorts of companies. Some want to put ads on my blog. Some want me to try their products and write about it on my blog. Others are offering me coupon discounts to try their products and asking me to endorse the products if I like them. Still others want me to write for their web sites. I'd love to make some income from my blog as I do spend a lot of time prepping and writing posts but so far none of these offers have been a good fit for me. 

Oddly, the one thing I would like to do is review knitting books because I have very definite ideas about what I like in books. Yet to date, almost no one has sent me a review copy other than two e-books from Cooperative Press. The first I reviewed here and the second is Kate Atherley's book. I  recently interviewed her about the publishing process here.

No comments:

Post a Comment